This Psygmorchis Pusilla Orchid Bonsai is both maintenance-free and open-pot design.
What's so special about Bloomify's Orchid Bonsai?
Technically, this Psygmorchis Pusilla glass terrarium has two layers of gel, a protection layer on top and a nutrition layer at the bottom. Nutrition gel, as the name suggests, contains all the necessary food-grade ingredients the orchid needs for repeatly blooms and thriving. On the other side, the protection layer keeps the bottom nutrition layer from bacteria.
Visually, the open-pot design gives you a better view from the top, so you can enjoy watching it grow, flourish and bloom without lifting a thumb. There is nothing like it, isn't it?
More than that, you can transplant it into a terrarium or pot with long fiber sphagnum moss at any time!
Psygmorchis Pusilla, miniature orchid bonsai, open pot design
- Miniature live oncidium orchid (Psygmorchis pusilla) in transparent medium.
- Lives in a 3.5" x 3.5" x 3.3" (H) self-sustaining glass cube. No watering or feeding is needed.
- 4 months (up to 12 months) lifespan in the glass. At least one flower spike guaranteed. Flower stays in bloom for 1 month in suitable conditions. Re-bloom every 1-2 months.
- The orchid can be transplanted with long fiber sphagnum moss at any time.
- 90 days healthy plant guarantee. Free heat pack in winter shipping.