Psygmorchis pusilla is an easy growing and lovely miniature orchid native to Latin America. Unlike most orchids, which take many years to reach maturity, this species can do so in just one season!
The plant is a mature 2" size with a flower spike. Without a spike, you would typically wait a few months for it to grow out before you can see a bloom. Psygmorchis pusilla likes warm to hot temperatures with good humidity. This oncidium orchid can have several flower spikes and bloom more than 5 large flowers at one time!
Psygmorchis Pusilla, miniature Oncidium orchid, wood mount
- Miniature Psygmorchis pusilla mounted in a 3" x 3" wood slab.
- This mounted orchid is available in two versions: with and without flower spike.
- With spike version, each orchid contains at least 1 flower spike, and will bloom soon within the next month or so with proper care. The orchid can bloom several times in a year.
- Without flower spike version is $8 less, but keep in mind that it typically takes several months for this orchid to grow out a flower spike and blossom.
- Care instructions will be included with plant you purchase.
- 30 days healthy plant guarantee. Free heat pack in winter shipping.